Controller – Who is the data controller?
Identity: Manufacturas Ruiz, S.A.
Registered office: Alto Atalayas, 5,6,7 30110 Murcia.
Contact: Manufacturas Ruiz, S.A.
Domain name: https://heveaoutdoor.com/
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that we will process the data you provide for:
- Manage the contracting of services through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- To periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by Manufacturas Ruiz, S.A., by any means (telephone, post or email), unless otherwise indicated or unless the user opposes or revokes his or her consent.
- To send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or unless the user objects or revokes their consent.
- Compliance with legally established obligations, as well as verification of the fulfilment of contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to bodies and authorities, provided that they are required to do so in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Categories of data – What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, Manufacturas Ruiz, S.A. manages the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he/she declares that he/she has their consent and undertakes to provide them with the information contained in this clause, exempting Manufacturas Ruiz, S.A. from any liability in this regard.
- Nevertheless, Manufacturas Ruiz, S.A. may carry out verifications to confirm this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures in accordance with data protection regulations.
Legitimation – What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic bulletins (newsletter) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the data subject, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with the regulations in force.
Furthermore, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who submits his data, which he may withdraw at any time, although this may affect the possible smooth communication and obstruction of processes he wishes to carry out.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Manufacturas Ruiz, S.A.
Data Retention Period – How long will we keep your data?
Manufacturas Ruiz, S.A. shall keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it shall keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
Recipients To whom will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those suppliers who provide services to Manufacturas Ruiz, S.A., such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law or for the execution of the contracted services.
Manufacturas Ruiz, S.A. has signed the corresponding processing assignment contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to Manufacturas Ruiz, S.A., in order to guarantee that these suppliers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation to do so.
Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by the regulations in force.
Information Security – What security measures do we put in place to safeguard your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the Manufacturas Ruiz, S.A. servers.
- Encryption of the information on Manufacturas Ruiz, S.A.’s own servers.
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Manufacturas Ruiz, S.A. has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularised in accordance with Manufacturas Ruiz, S.A.’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Manufacturas Ruiz, S.A. is processing your personal data.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request that we restrict the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Manufacturas Ruiz, S.A. shall cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You may also exercise your right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact email@example.com.
Finally, we inform you that you may address any claim arising from the processing of your personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies.